The conspiracy theorists are out in full force! Beyoncé has had her baby, and now that the rumors she was faking her pregnancy have died down a bit, it’s time for the new rumors to start.
Did you notice that there was a trending topic on Twitter today that looked kind of weird? “Illuminati’s very youngest” started trending after Beyoncé’s baby’s name was announced. Blue Ivy Carter is already causing quite a stir, and she is only 3 days old!
It seems that people believe the name “Ivy” stands for “Illuminati’s Very Youngest.” Why people think this, is unclear. Maybe because Jay-Z is rumored to be a part of the Illuminati. It’s highly unlikely that the “secretive society” would allow a newborn to join their ranks. Especially since members of the Illuminati are the top players on the international playground, basically belonging to thirteen of the wealthiest families in the world.They are the men who rule the world from behind the scenes (yes, they are mostly men, with a few exceptions, but no new born babies in the ranks). They are the real decision makers, who make up the rules for presidents and governments to follow and they are often held from public scrutiny, as their actions can’t stand scrutiny. They are connected by bloodlines going back thousands of years. Jay and Bey may be hip hop royalty, but they are not Illuminati, just so you know.
A Twitter user said the following:
So basically, if you take Blue Ivy and turn it backwards you get Eulb Yvi, which just so happens to be Lucifer’s daughter’s name in Latin. Now, that’s a weird combination. So, Beyoncé’s daughter is not only the Illuminati’s Very Youngest, she’s also the daughter of Satan? Does that make Jay-Z the devil incarnated?
All of these rumors are insane. People just won’t stop hating on Beyoncé and Jay-Z, guess it’s the price of fame and glory.
Examiner.com has come up with a detailed report with reference to the Bible, saying there is no mention in the Bible that Lucifer had a daughter. “There is also great controversy as to whether angels are capable of having sex. Since Lucifer is a fallen angel, he would fall under the category of an angel in terms of reproduction,” the report said.
There is a belief that the Bible teaches that angels cannot reproduce. However, no specific evidence of this has been found in the Scripture yet. The report explained:
“Luke 20: 34-36 describes an encounter where Jesus was asked who a specific woman would be married to after the resurrection. Jesus compared resurrected humans to angels that ‘neither marry, nor are given in marriage.’ Some theologians interpret this to mean that angels do not have sexual relations.”
Though the Bible doesn’t explicitly say if angels possess the capability of reproduction, there is no mention in the Scripture either of Lucifer having a daughter.
As for the claim that “Eulb Yvi” means “Lucifer’s daughter” in Latin, there is no indication that these words have any Latin meaning. As per Google Translate, “Daughter” in Latin is “Filia” and “Lucifer” is Latin for “Morning Star.” So how is “Eulb Yvi” Lucifer’s daughter?
Here are some facts about Blue’s name:
- Blue’s first name is a reference to Jay-Z’s franchise albums called The Blueprint.
- Blue also consists of 4 letters which is also the couples favorite number.
- The color blue, it’s considered the coolest color of the spectrum.
- Ancient Egyptian used blue to represent the heavens. Blue also symbolizes the Virgin Mary.
- The color represents inspiration, sincerity and spirituality.
- As for Ivy? It stands for IV which is the Roman numeral for 4, it is also the name of Beyonce’s 2011 album.
- The name itself Ivy comes from the plant which symbolizes eternity. Greek and Roman societies admired the ivy plant for its hardiness and longevity. They believed the plant aided fertility.
- Beyonce has gone on record saying how important the number “4″ is to her. She told Billboard Magazine, ”We all have special numbers in our lives, and 4 is that for me. It’s the day I was born. My mother’s birthday, and a lot of my friends’ birthdays, are on the fourth; April 4 is my wedding date.”
- Ivy started as a symbol of eternal life in the Pagan world and then came to represent new promise and eternal life in the Christian world.
Do you believe the hype? Is Blue Ivy Carter really destined to be part of the Illuminati? Is the speculation of the baby being Lucifer’s daughter true? Or are most people destined to continue to follow the bad and scary instead of just embracing the good and the beauty of things?!